Pages

Thursday 20 August 2009

Sam Travels

Sam






Sam is my latest doll.
He is hoping to travel.
I am going to anonomusly sit him on a bench in my village, with a note. The note reads :



Hello, I am so glad you stopped to talk to me.
My name is Mr Frost, Samuel Frost. I have been living here in Lavenham for quite some time… Don’t get me wrong, I love living here but I am getting on a bit now and would like to travel before I get much older. Could I come with you?… Would you mind? All I ask is that you send a note home to my family and a picture would be nice too, if possible. I would hate for them to worry.
If you are not going far would you put me down somewhere or pass me on with this note , just so that I can get to travel . Oh yes, please don’t take me home.. Not yet anyway.
I wonder how far I will travel?
Thank you so much.
Sam
PS Would you be so kind as to send the note and or pictures of me on my travels to:
I have provided an email address that only the finder will have, in hope that Sam's wishes come true and his whereabouts can be tracked.
Lavenham is a popular village for tourists so I hope Sam will find someone willing to take him with them on a journey.
On the other hand someone may take a liking to him ,keep him and not go along with this,this is the chance I take.
As a child, or even as an adult I know I would love to find Sam sitting waiting to be found.
Now it is all down to the placing and timing. I went into the village this morning.. it's still quite quiet but will go back later.

Keep posted to find out what happens to Sam.












No comments:

Post a Comment